letter B L O letter G IMG_5624_3 letter T O letter W letter N

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Tool #7: Bye Bye Traditional Media!

Using digital storytelling was easier than I thought it would be with PhotoStory. The program is quite user-friendly and gives exact directions as to what you need to do step by step. Digital storytelling has become so easy to do with all the new technology available to students. They can easily take pictures, upload them to a computer and then use PhotoStory to create any kind of project to tell a story whether it is about the life cycle of a frog or a step by step process of how they solved a math problem.

I created a video with some of my engagement pictures and I especially enjoy the song. Hope you do too. :)

2 comments:

  1. I love your digital story! I was able to sense your feelings and your voice. The song was perfect! It is a great tool to share with the children and enhance their learning.

    ReplyDelete